RENO PATIO COVER CONTRACTOR
All Metal Builders specializes in the design and installation of metal buildings and aluminum patio covers in Reno, Sparks, and all of greater Northern Nevada. We also build steel carports and storage sheds.
All our products are US-made, featuring beautiful architectural designs and factory applied, baked-on, three-part polyester paint finishes designed for aluminum to provide years of worry free shading for your patio area. The patio covers are eco-friendly,100% recyclable and maintenance-free. They will complement any home or commercial property. More importantly, these structures are designed and warranted to last a lifetime.
Why Choose All Metal Builders
All Metal Builders has proudly served homeowners and commercial property owners for more than 18 years. Having been in the Metal and Aluminum business this long has given us the opportunity to observe many things and the experience to deliver top-quality professional installation of aluminum patio covers, Porch Covers, Patio Awnings, Steel buildings and steel Carports. We know what it takes to build a structure that can withstand high winds and heavy snow. We also believe in building every structure as if we were building it for our own home or property.
WHAT IS AN ONSITE DESIGN CONSULTATION?
With any scheduled appointment a designer comes to your location (free of charge) to help you choose the best style of Patio Cover, Carport, Steel Building or Storage Unit.
Important project considerations:
- Orientation to Solar Path Simply put, which direction does the patio area face? North and East facing patios are good applications for Lattice (Pergola) style Patio Covers. South and West facing patios favor Solid Patio Covers as they provide the much needed maximum shade.
- Structure to be attached to: Is your home Stucco,is it Vinyl Sided, Wood Sided or something else? Do you have eave overhangs that can be attached to? We check all variables that can affect the install.
- Height of Attachment How high or low the structure is built plays a big part in what kind we recommend and how it will perform for you.
- Estimate We provide accurate written estimates in lieu of over the phone pricing.
- Solid Patio Cover A patio cover with a full roof can be constructed from a variety of different sized materials that provide 100% shade and protect from rain and snow.
- Lattice Patio Cover Also referred to as Pergola, and may be constructed from a variety of materials,it is an excellent choice for freestanding applications,these covers may be contoured and provide filtered shade.
In most situations a complete contract price can be provided at the time of the consultation. Normally requires 1 to 1.5 hrs. (Excludes insurance estimates)